- This agreement sets out the rules and conditions teams must follow when collecting funds for Deaf CanDo.
Deaf CanDo prohibits a participant from undertaking the following fundraising methods:
- Door-to-door collecting;
- Soliciting donations in public places, such as shopping centres.
- Prior to undertaking any fundraising activity, a Participant must have Deaf CanDo's written permission to carry out that fundraising activity, with the exception of casual days, quiz nights and work functions.
- Participants are not employees or agents of Deaf CanDo, nor are they acting in any other representative capacity for Deaf CanDo.
- Participants undertake all fundraising activities on their own behalf and at their own risk. Deaf CanDo will not be liable for any damage, injury or loss sustained as a result of any fundraising activities. Participants are not covered by Deaf CanDo's public liability insurance. All costs and debts associated with the fundraising activity are the sole responsibility of the Participant. All funds raised should be returned to Deaf CanDo as soon as possible and in any case within 14 days of receipt. A summary of funds raised and donors' details must be prepared and forwarded to Deaf CanDo by May 30 2011.
- All donations accepted by the Participant must be receipted in the receipt book provided. The donor receives the white copy as proof of their donation and the yellow copy remains inside the book, and a photocopy is to be returned to Deaf CanDo with the donation. At the conclusion of the event all receipt books must be returned to Deaf CanDo. Issuing of invalid receipts is fraudulent and will be reported to police.
Last Updated on Friday, 13 August 2010 05:05